MS symptoms vary depending on the brain or spinal cord area that’s affected. According to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, more common symptoms include:
- Fatigue so extreme it interferes with ability to function at home and work.
- Numbness or tingling often felt in the torso, face, arms and legs.
- Problems with walking because of balance, muscle weakness, stiffness or fatigue.
- Visual issues such as blurred vision and pain with eye movement.
- Dizziness and vertigo with feelings of being off balance or lightheaded.
- Constipation or loss of control of the bowels.
- Bladder issues.
- Problems with cognitive function like short-term memory and processing.